Demonstrating real threats
Cybercrime cost UK businesses more than £1 billion last year alone. It can have a devastating impact on any organisation and can strike at any time... but it doesn't have to be this way. Investing into cybersecurity is vital, and key to this is education.
With that in mind, ServerChoice, Barclays Bank and Herts Chamber of Commerce teamed up to present a Live Hack Event - revealing the techniques used by hackers and demonstrating how you can help prevent social engineering and ransomware attacks.
The well-attended event was held on 23rd of January, where our resident cybersecutiy guru Jason Charalambous terrified and educated our audience on phishing and hacking techniques, alongh with vital information on how to stay secure.
We'd like to thank everyone who came along - there were some interesting questions too!
Deutsche Telekom (DTUK)
- Delivered a secure and reliable colocation solution
- Successful data centre migration with FlexMove®
- Reduced costs with FlexPower® metered billing
- Delivered a powerful private cloud infrastructure
- Increased cyber security protection
- Directly lead to better customer experience
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a fast, accurate quote today by filling out the form below.