Happy New Year!
With the festive period well and truly over there’s certainly no rest for the wicked at ServerChoice, as we’ve plenty of stuff happening in 2015.
Building on past successes
Last year we re-focussed the company around security, becoming a true specialist in the field. In doing so, we employed dedicated information security experts and soon after became one of first hosting companies in the UK to achieve PCI DSS v3.0 compliance as a Level 1 Service Provider, adding to our existing ISO27001 certification. In 2015 we will be further enhancing our product-set, to cement our position as one of the leading security-focussed service providers in the UK.
Here’s a few highlights of what we have planned for 2015:
- G-Cloud 6 goes live in February and we’ve listed four service offerings tailored to the Public Sector, covering cloud and colocation.
- IG SoC compliance will be finalised, enabling us to offer services to the NHS and to companies who deal with patient data.
- To complement our existing PCI DSS v3.0 Fully Managed cloud product, we will be launching a Semi-Managed PCI DSS v3.0 cloud, built on VMware.
- Our in-house security team will grow, we'll enhance our penetration testing services and also introduce some new security products.
- Look out for an OpenStack cloud platform, which we plan to launch in the later part of 2015.
- Phase 2 of our SC-2 data centre in Welwyn Garden City will be started, ultimately providing an additional 60% capacity.
- New London-based colocation bases will come online, meaning we can offer our colo customers a greater range of locations. These London sites have been very carefully selected to offer maximum resilience and security.
- We will continue to expand and enhance our network to ensure we maintain our edge as a leading connectivity service provider.
Out and about
Last year we found that exhibitions were a great forum to interact with customers and industry players alike. We pick and choose our events quite carefully, but so far we’ve decided to exhibit at:
- Internet Retailer on 25th-26th March
- Information Security Europe on 2nd-4th June
- IP Expo on 7th-8th October
As usual, we will also be running some of our own events from time-to-time, which will be announced on our events page.
So that's that for now. Of course there will be lots of other things happening throughout 2015, so make sure you check out our blog from time to time or follow us on twitter. Personally, I'm keen to see how this fast-paced industry moves and reacts this coming year, as there are a lot of new technologies and service paradigms on the horizon. ServerChoice ourselves are leading the charge into a world where security is of ever more importance. We all have different ideas of where the industry will go, but I know that ServerChoice is dynamic and flexible enough to meet the challenges ahead.
Deutsche Telekom (DTUK)
- Delivered a secure and reliable colocation solution
- Successful data centre migration with FlexMove®
- Reduced costs with FlexPower® metered billing
- Delivered a powerful private cloud infrastructure
- Increased cyber security protection
- Directly lead to better customer experience
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a fast, accurate quote today by filling out the form below.