This week has seen a decidedly medicinal flavour for InfoSec dramas: the ICO investigated the leak of the personal details of literally thousands of ambulance service staff, and elsewhere a Doctor left old patient records in a bin. The inevitable world-cup coverage has started early, only this time with quite a serious InfoSec error: Vauxhall, one of the sponsors, enthusiastically tweeted a picture containing the D.O.B and passport details of the players. On the PCI front, meanwhile, the card-scanning software Card Recon has been hacked.
On the data centre side of things, high performance computing got a boost with DataDirect claiming they can cram 4.95 PB of storage into a single cabinet. And there’s a warning on cooling for DC managers: you might need more cooling capacity than you realise when recovering from failures.
Deutsche Telekom (DTUK)
- Delivered a secure and reliable colocation solution
- Successful data centre migration with FlexMove®
- Reduced costs with FlexPower® metered billing
- Delivered a powerful private cloud infrastructure
- Increased cyber security protection
- Directly lead to better customer experience
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a fast, accurate quote today by filling out the form below.