It’s been a week of Government interference, with the much-talked-about Russian Data Retention law set to cause no end of trouble . And domestically, the UK Parliament waved through emergency data laws despite criticism. In mobiles, meanwhile, it seems many organisations don’t know about security incidents. Lastly, how much is your personal data actually worth? Probably a lot less than you think.
Some say that changing a password isn’t the answer to a security breach, whilst Microsoft have come up with the unusual idea that bad website passwords are a good thing. Elsewhere, ‘certain’ Japanese websites are dealing in malware as well as smut.
Deutsche Telekom (DTUK)
- Delivered a secure and reliable colocation solution
- Successful data centre migration with FlexMove®
- Reduced costs with FlexPower® metered billing
- Delivered a powerful private cloud infrastructure
- Increased cyber security protection
- Directly lead to better customer experience
Get a quote today
If you’re interested in our services, get a fast, accurate quote today by filling out the form below.