This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain Information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect Information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant Information to them.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following Information:
- Name and company.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
You may however, visit our website anonymously.
When do we collect visitor information?
We may collect the following Information:
- When you request for any quotes or other information.
- When you fill-in forms.
- Browsing the website.
What do we use your information for?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To personalise the website.
- To send you promotional emails or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see Information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions using Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and relevant EU cookie laws please visit http://www.cookielaw.org/google-analytics-eu-cookie-law
- Google Remarketing. We have implemented the Google remarketing tool. When you browse our website, we allow Google to collect non-identifiable Information about your visit by setting a cookie. This Information may be used to display relevant advertisements, based on a user’s prior visits to our website, on the Google network, other Google sources (e.g. Gmail) and on third party websites on the Internet.
- We do not provide Google with any Personally Identifiable Information.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
If you disable your cookies in your browser you will turn off the features of downloading content and requesting quotes.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit http://allaboutcookies.org
How do we protect information we collect?
We will always hold your Information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your Information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security controls. All supplied Information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Even that we do not accept cardholder data on our website, ServerChoice is PCI DSS compliant for the services that it offers. All best practices such as vulnerability scans, malware scans, system hardening and software development best practices have been applied on this server and website.
We also follow strict procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third party links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the ServerChoice domain. If you provide Information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be cautious when submitting data to websites. Read the website’s Data Protection and Privacy Policies carefully.
Tird Part disclosure
ServerChoice does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to external parties any collected personal Information.
Fair Information Practices
In an unfortunate event of a data breach, ServerChoice will notify all affected users via email, within 7 working days from the day of confirming the breach.