Expect more from your colocation
All ServerChoice colocation data centres are rock-solid, with high resilience and proven track records of uptime. But it's our service that really sets ServerChoice apart. We believe in being flexible and offering a personal service to suit the individual needs of our customers. Here's what we offer:
- Quarter, half, full racks & private suites
- OCP-Ready for HPC workloads
- High power densities available, up to 80kw per rack
- Remote hands included for free
- Free hardware relocation with FlexMove®
- 30-day cooling off period as standard
- Flexible contract terms
- Direct connectivity to thousands of data centres, clouds, ISPs and more with ServerChoice Connect
A high-security home for your data
Strong security is a board-level concern for today's businesses, so our procedural, physical and technical controls are second to none:
- Multi-factor authentication, including biometrics
- Vehicle and pedestrian airlocks
- 24/7 manned security
- All-areas HD CCTV
- Regularly penetration tested
- ISO 27001 & PCI DSS certified
- UK locations help GDPR and data sovereignty
We'll move your hardware for you
We're always listening to what our customers say, so when we heard that hardware relocation was a problem, we set out to solve it. That was back in 2015, and ever since then we've been offering our free professional relocation service to help customers move from their incumbent supplier to us. Our skilled data centre engineers use specialist equipment, meticulously plan and manage the whole migration, and of course we're fully insured. We call this service FlexMove®, and it's just one part of what makes ServerChoice different.
30-day cooling off period
Still not convinced we're the right partner for you? We're so sure that our 100% uptime data centres are the right home for your infrastructure that we give all customers a no-strings 30-day cooling off period. If you're not satisfied during that time - for whatever reason - you're free to break the contract and only pay for those first 30 days.
See how it works
Learn how we reduced Deutsche Telekom UK (DTUK) colocation costs with FlexMove® and other ServerChoice initiatives in this case study.
Some of our customers
We've been able to consolidate, improve uptime & performance and have the reassurance of our equipment being located in a state-of-the-art DC.
It's vital for us that we achieve the highest level of uptime and ServerChoice have consistently delivered a service that meets the demands of our organisation.
Get a quote today
For a same-day, hassle-free quote, please fill in the information below: